1. Introduction

Hi Friends:

Welcome to Tech-Talk.  This is a series of articles that has appeared in my newsletters for the past several years.  Until now, it has been available only to subscribers of the newsletter.  I've decided to make it available to anyone who cares to read it.

My aim is to simplify some often complex topics to give you the information you need in an understandable format.  I'll state right up front that I have no formal electronics training; nor was I born knowing all this stuff!  When I was first licensed in 1989, I knew almost nothing about antennas, feedine, SWR, decibels, or DC Power.  What follows are things I've learned by experimentation and observation, along with a good bit or reading.

These articles, and this entire site, are Copyright Quicksilver Radio.  Please feel free to link to it, but please do not copy and paste it into other Web Sites.

Thanks and 73,
John Bee N1GNV

No comments:

Post a Comment